We believe in facts around here. And not the ones from questionable sources or those that you can conveniently disregard when they are not in your favor. The cold, hard ones that are rooted in truth! We also believe in transparency. We want to share with you what we do, how we do it, and where we get our information from.
Below are links to articles and websites from credible sources that you may find interesting. We encourage you to take some time to expand your knowledge about food, farming, sustainability, and more. Please share with your friends and family!
Eating Local Resources
- 7 Benefits Of Eating Local
- Local Food Systems – Concepts, Impacts, and Issues
- Sustainable Diet Conference: Eating Seasonal Food
Pasture Raised Poultry Resources
Organic Farming and Permaculture Resources
- 4 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Eating Organic
- Organic Foods: Are they safer? More nutritious?
- Introduction to Permaculture
Our Friends and Inspirations
- Blanford Nature Center
- Justin Rhodes / Abundant Permaculture
- JM Fortier / The Market Gardener
- Casey Ostwinch / Honey Tree Farm
- Chris DiCicco / Sowers Purse Microfarm
- Brian Bates / Bear Creek Organic Farm
- Andres Jara / De Stadsgroenteboer
- Jordan Green / J&L Green Farm
- Farm Kings / Freedom Farms
- Joel Salatin / Polyface Farm